What are the most significant features of your products and services?
Who can be the new buyers of your product or service?
Are your current pricing policies efficient?
What are the price sensitivity / Elasticity indexes of your product?
What is the importance of issues such as quality, price, effectiveness, etc in your customer's decision-making process?
In the next few years, who will be your serious competitors?
What is your brand’s image?
What are new products and services that your brand can offer to customers?
Data collected in quantitative research is analyzed by using descriptive and inferential statistical techniques and in consideration of the latest findings of marketing strategies content in order to answer one important question:
What is going on in your business and industry environment?
Charsoq Market research department by implementing accurate data monitoring protocols in all quantitative executive project steps, draws an accurate image of realities in business environment and helps companies determine and accomplish marketing strategies.
Our services in this section include:
- Census Project
- Retail Audit
- Market Study
- Market Size and Market Share Estimation
- Recall Test
- Brand Research (Brand Health Tracking, Brand Awareness, Brand Usage Share, Purchase Behavior, etc)
- Price Sensitivity
- Product Study (Taste, Packing, Features, etc)
- Usage and Attitude (U & A)
These services are mostly implemented by the following quantitative methods:
- F2F (Face to Face Interviews)
- Door to Door Interviews
- CLT (Central Location) Interviews
- Retail Interviews
- Online Surveys
- B2B (Business to Business) Interviews
- Panel surveys
- Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing Survey (CATI)